- Graphic recording is live visual note-taking. While a speaker talks, we draw the main ideas in a combination of pictures and text. The live graphics keeps attendees' eyes and attention on what the speaker is saying, so they get the most from your talk.
- Learners need a combination of both verbal and visual representations of information to adequately pick up and retain information. Graphic recording can help your content stick beyond your event.
- Visual notes can help surface main ideas, bring clarity and common meaning to a concept, even drive discussions. Use graphic recording to get real work done with your team.
- Event attendees rarely take selfies with PowerPoint presentations, but they do take selfies with our in-progress graphic recordings. As long as your drawings can go public, we encourage it! In this way, your content gets organic interaction and shares, outside of the walls of your event.
- We always send you a digital version of the drawings to post on social media or send to attendees as follow-up. Attendees are much more likely to peruse visual notes than outlines. Plus, your content can be shared online, creating more lasting interest and engagement with a broad audience.
Like what you see?
Learn more about graphic recording or contact us to get a conversation going!
More Posts About Graphic Recording